- A high performance chemical designed to provide floors with a good and durable glossy finish at reasonable costs.
- The film provided by Q-GLOSS Antistat is clear, flexible and tough. The coating is also highly resistant to dirt, scratches, black heel marking, wearing, water and chemical. It is an ecologically friendly product which is safe for human and the envirronent.
- It is a special coating for anti static floor substance.
- Based on the test at Avco lab, the surface resistability of antistatic vinyl floor after minimum 2 coats is around 10^5 ohm under the condition of RH 50+/-5%, temp 23+/-1 degree. It varies from 1*10^5 – 1*10^8 ohm during several months depending on the number of coats, usage frequency of coated floors, and floor material depreciation.
- It is additionally ideal for maintenance – surface marks easily removed, recoated and repaired.
Q-GLOSS Antistat is for use on all resilient and non-resilient floor, vinyl, vinyl asbestos, asphalt rubber tile etc. as well as terrazzo, marble, quarry tile, concrete and sealed wood floor.
For industrial, commercial and household applications
Just follow these steps:
- Strip the old gloss finish using Q-FLOOR STRIPPER and thoroughly clean the floor and let it completely dry.
- Apply one or two coats of Q-GLOSS Antistat with specialized applicator or mop evenly to the dry floor surface, allowing each coat to dry before applying the next (min 30 minutes between each coat). Please note each coat needs to create only a very fine and thin film on the surface. Coated floors to be in use best after 4-5 hours afterwards.