A special additive developed for coating pastes and spraying solutions. The use of AVCO-VISCOL VPU can minimize the penetration problems which may occur when the coating or spraying is carried out on the treated textiles articles.
Properties & uses:
- A high quality, high concentrated thickener. Easy handling to adjust the viscosity of the coating paste. The desired viscosity for good coating results is around 20 – 30d.Pas
- Not affect the handle of coated fabrics or garments
- Suitable for spraying and coating on all kinds of absorbent fabrics
- Less sensitive towards water hardness.
- Can solve the bleeding or pentration problems, which may occur when coating or spraying on fabrics or garments in order to enable the desired surface finishing effects
- Can solve the bleeding problems which may occur with fabrics that are too hydrophilic, or contains some residues of surfactants
- Can solve the bleeding problems which may occur with problematic pigments such as carbon black dispersions
- Produces an increase in the viscosity of concentrated polyurethane or acrylic dispersions
- Improves the levellness and eveness of large coated areas