A ready made adhesive used for transfer coating of textile garments with metallized polyester foil (Al, Cu etc…). The transfer coating technique is based on a two-step process: Spraying SYNTO-PRET FOIL on the fabric surface. Transfer the metallized foil to the pre-coated area by hot pressing onto the textile fabric via a transfer hot calander or a hot press machine.
Properties & uses:
- Suitable for spraying on all types of absorbent textile fabrics. Only fabrics that can stand hot pressing process at 170-200°C for 30-60 seconds can be used
- Foil transfer coating with the product produces coated garments with good washing fastness at 30°C (delicate wash) and good dry cleaning fastness
- Fastness properties depends on the following parameters:
- The quality of the metal foil printed onto the fabric
- The uniformity and the amount of the product delivered to the fabric
- The type and the quality of the fabric
- Drying and calandering / hot pressing condition
- Recommended for all types of woven and knited garments.
- As the foil sheet is not elastic, it is recommended to check in advance the suitability of the foil transfer technique to highly elastic garments
- Can be tinted with aqueous pigment dispersions
- An aqueous compound, and does not evaporate harmful organic solvents during application and drying
- Recommended for coating out-wear, fashion-wear, denim and twill garments
- Can be used for sticking textile patches to ready made garments