A one shot compound used for after washing of stone-washed denim garments. It terminates the cellulase enzyme activity, and when applied together with hydrogen-peroxide it is brightening the cotton weft and cleans the dyes warp yarns from residues of un-fixed dyestuffs.
Properties & uses:
- Very good cleaning and dispersing effect which helps to remove residual dyes from stone- washed fabrics. Lower back-staning of denim garments.
- Lower back- staning of denim garments
- Bleaches, in combination with peroxide, it removes dirts, stains perfectly, and improves whiteness of the goods
- Improved contrast look of stone- washed denim garments
- Destroys the cellulase enzyme residues remaining on the garments after the stone- wash process. This effect ensures that there will be no deterioration of fabric strength due to residues of enzymatic degradation of cotton
- Improved bleaching results can be obtained by applying additional optical brightener in the bleaching bath