A newly developed low curing temperature resin , contained low formaldehyde, applied by normal dry crosslinking methods on fabric and used for wrinkle free finishing of garments with minimum loss of strength.
Properties & uses:
- Used for the resin finishing of woven and knitted cellulose fibres and their blends
- Applied by normal dry croslinking methods on fabric. This resin has been specially modified to cure at 110°C – 120°C
- Gives low formaldehyde levels on the treated fabric, meeting Öekotex standards 100
- Gives “wash and wear” effects durable to washing up to the boil
- Fast to chlorine treatments
- Compatible with fluoro carbon resins
- Gives excellent crease recovery and shrinkage control.
- Minimizes shade alterations