Nonionic silicone aqueous emulsion. Softener for pigment printing. Improves handle of printed fabric and dry rubbing fastness.
Properties & uses:
- Excellent softening effect on all types of binders
- Chemically inert, and can be combined with all types of chemicals used in pigment printing and dyeing
- Increases the dry rubbing fastness of pigment prints and pigment dyed fabrics, without impairing the wet fastness, if used in the proper amounts
- Improves very much the smoothness and the flexibility of the binder films, even when incorporating high amounts of inorganic pigments such as Titanium-Oxides, silicates and carbonates
- Increases the brightness of pigment prints and pigment dyed fabrics
- Suitable as a nonionic softener for all types of textiles. It improves hand, smoothness and sew-ability of treated fabrics