AVCO-BINDER 638 is self-cross linking, very soft binder for printing all kinds of textiles, with good resistance to washing processes and rubbing.
The product is free formaldehyde so it is highly recommended for the prints required the compliance with Oekotex-100 standard.
Properties & uses:
- Can be used as a binder for organic and inorganic pigments dispersions on all kinds of textile fabric
- Suitable for pigment resist printing under reactive dyestuffs
- Suitable for discharge printing with pigments onto reactive dyestuff grounds
- Prints produced with AVCO-BINDER 638 have a very soft handle and there is no need to mix it with butadiene binders.
- Can be used in all aqueous or oil in water printing pastes with all types of anionic or nonionic thickeners (poly-acrylic acids, guar derivatives).
- Does not contain any solvents and other hazardous ingredients.