- A high performance chemical designed to provide floors with a good and durable glossy finish at reasonable costs.
- The film provided by Q-GLOSS is clear,flexible and tough. The coating is also highly resistant to dirt, scratches, black heel marking, wearing, water and chemical.
- It is a special coating for anti static floor substance.
- It is additionally ideal for maintenance – surface marks easily removed, recoated and repaired.
Q-GLOSS is for use on all resilient and non-resilient floor, vinyl, vinyl asbestos, asphalt rubber tile etc. as well as terrazzo, marble, quarry tile, concrete and sealed wood floor.
For industrial, commercial and household applications
Just follow these steps:
- Strip the old gloss finish using Q-FLOOR STRIPPER and thoroughly clean the floor and let it completely dry.
- Apply one or two coats of Q-GLOSS with specialized applicator or mop evenly to the dry floor surface, allowing each coat to dry before applying the next (min. 30 minutes between each coat). Please note each coat needs to create only a very fine and thin film on the surface.
- Coated floors to be in use best after 4-5 hours afterwards.